POWER FLUSHING IN FLINTSHIRE FOR CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
- Power flush central heating systemto remove corrosion debris, sludge and scale
- Descale boilers
- Overcome boiler noise and circulation problems
- Clean a system with just ONE visit to site
- Fully acid resistant
- High temperature operation to enable faster cleaning
Fernox Power flushing is the fastest and most efficient way of cleaning your central heating system. A power flushing unit is connected to the heating circuit in place of the central heating pump or to a radiator and then a powerful fresh water flow together with Fernox power flushing chemicals will thoroughly cleanse the heating system, removing all the sludge & lime scale from the radiators, boiler and pipe work. The flushing procedure usually takes 5-6 hours depending on the size of the building and depending on how many radiators there are. Flintshire Plumber can flush all types of heating systems including gas, LPG oil and electric.
After the all the debris have been removed Fernox Central Heating Protector is added to the system to protect the heating system from long term corrosion damage.
The Fernox Power flushing process usually takes between 3 & 6 hours. Magnetic filters can be added to the system to help keep the system clean after the power flush
How do I know if my heating system needs Power Flushing?
- Radiators cold in the middle or at the bottom.
- Radiators that are cold all over due to blocked pipes
- Dirty water present when bleeding radiators
- Lack of hot water due to blocked pipes
- Reduced flow to the heat exchanger
- Boiler and pump noise
- Reduced efficiency
After Fernox Power Flushing you can expect
- Increased efficiency
- Up to 25% saving on fuel bills
- Faster warm up time
- Quieter system running
- Better circulation
- Protection against corrosion and lime scale
- Warmer radiators